Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Spring Break

It's spring break and I'm exhausted. I'm trying to keep the boys busy daily. Three young boys need activity or all hell breaks loose around here. Even with my attempt at being their activity director, Nathan has scratches all around his left eye from a wrestling match with Thomas yesterday. This was the first casualty of the week. I'm confident there will be more.
Nathan's best friend Henry came over yesterday which kept Nathan and Thomas happily occupied. Today we went to the zoo with Terriko and her little ones. I walked around the zoo for three hours with someone at all times on my right hip- usually it was Drew, but at times it was Thomas. I think I'm starting to get tendonitis in my right wrist. A double stroller doesn't keep them happy though. I need to invent something that will make outdoor adventures easier for a mother of multiple children. That's my ticket to fame and fortune.

No comments: