The boys and I went down to the beach house with Danielle and Thatcher, while Scott stayed home and worked. We had a nice time. The boys had a great time using the beach cart as a ride down the driveway. It kept them busy for hours- and that's not an exaggeration! At first I thought it didn't look too safe, but after hours of enjoyment, they never got hurt!
Thursday, August 16, 2007
Who Needs Disneyland?
The boys and I went down to the beach house with Danielle and Thatcher, while Scott stayed home and worked. We had a nice time. The boys had a great time using the beach cart as a ride down the driveway. It kept them busy for hours- and that's not an exaggeration! At first I thought it didn't look too safe, but after hours of enjoyment, they never got hurt!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment